Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Change is constant

I made some changes to the old blog today. I swapped out the photo, as you can probably see. I loved that no crampons on the porch photo, but not everyone got it. So this one is more universal, you might say. I don't have any decent photo editing software so I've been using an online editor called fotoflexer to resize and add text to my blog photos. It works pretty well. I'm actually trying to use free and alternative software as much as possible as kind of an experiment. I don't even have microsoft office on my computer currently. I'm a rebel like that. But that's a topic for another time. The other change I made is that I added twitter updates. So now when I'm bored, riding around in the truck with Ed, I can send updates from my phone. That should be exciting for both of the people that read this thing. And, oh yeah, this is kind of embarrassing, but I made a setting change that should make it much easier to leave comments. I didn't realize that I had that power. It would have been nice to have comments when I was on my trip and people were actually reading and wanting to comment. Oh well, live and learn. So leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment